Quality trucks and financial independence are our business at OTR. We've created our company around what works best for you, the owner-operator. When you lease a semi truck with OTR Leasing, you get a lot more than a quality truck and financial independence. You get full access to a suite of benefits designed to help you succeed on the open road and in business.
OTR understands that breakdowns happen on the road. To guard against the potential catastrophic failures, we equip each truck with a 6-month | 50,000 mile Engine and After-Treatment Warranty. Coverage includes:
- Engine & Critical Components
- Numerous after-treatment items
- Injector cups & sleeves
Through our partnership with Driver Road Services, we offer industry-leading programs like our Maintenance Benefits Savings Program. Benefits include:
- 24-hour roadside service
- Access to over 20,000 service facilities across the United State and Canada
- Nationwide pricing on tire purchases – save up to 40% off MSRP
- In-shop service and repairs – save up to 30% on OEM parts
- Access to benefits 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
The Perfect Payer Program rewards you for making your truck payments on time. We’ll put cash in your pocket after 6 months of on-time payments and every year after that.
- Earn $3,500 for making scheduled payments
- Automatic Enrollment
- Cash instantly credited to your bank account
As an owner-operator, we want to make sure you have the tools you need to keep growing your knowledge and skills. Earn your CABS Certification and OTR Leasing will waive one weekly payment.
Lesson topics include:
- Understanding Taxes
- Developing a Profit Plan
- How Driving Habits Affect Fuel Economy
- Preventative Maintenance
- Staying Compliant
Join the fastest growing Fuel Card Program in the trucking industry.
- Save up to 18 cents per gallon at more than 1,500 fuel stations
- Credit lines of up to $2,500 per truck per week
- No annual fees
- For example: with an average discount of 15 cents per gallon, you can save $225 per month on 1,500 gallons of fuel purchased. That’s over $2,700 in your pocket per year just for using the card