OTR Leasing is at the intersection of providing good trucks to owner-operators and setting them up to be financially disciplined to succeed. We have created best practices and processes with the owner-operator in mind. Being an owner-operator is hard and we are innovating every day to give owner-operators a better shot at succeeding. Check out the benefits you receive when you lease one of our trucks.
OTR understands that breakdowns happen on the road. To guard against the potential catastrophic failures, we equip each truck with a 6-month | 50,000 mile Engine and After-Treatment Warranty. Coverage includes:
- Engine & Critical Components
- Numerous after-treatment items
- Injector cups & sleeves
Through our partnership with Driver Road Services, we offer industry-leading programs like our Maintenance Benefits Savings Program. Benefits include:
- 24-hour roadside service
- Access to over 20,000 service facilities across the United State and Canada
- Nationwide pricing on tire purchases – save up to 40% off MSRP
- In-shop service and repairs – save up to 30% on OEM parts
- Access to benefits 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
Perfect Payer Program
The Perfect Payer Program recognizes hardworking individuals with cash rewards. For the first 6 months and each year your payments are made on time we'll automatically transfer cash into your account.
- Earn $3,500 for making scheduled payments
- Automatic Enrollment
- Cash instantly credited to your bank account
OTR Leasing's goal is to aid you by providing the opportunity to best utilize the tools and knowledge available to you once you become an owner-operator. Earn your CABS Certification and OTR Leasing will waive one weekly payment.
Lesson topics include:
- Understanding Taxes
- Developing a Profit Plan
- How Driving Habits Affect Fuel Economy
- Preventative Maintenance
- Staying Compliant
RTS Carrier Services
Join 30,000 carriers in the fastest growing Fuel Card Program in the trucking industry.
- Save up to 18 cents per gallon at more than 1,500 fuel stations
- Credit lines of up to $2,500 per truck per week
- No annual fees
- For example: with an average discount of 15 cents per gallon, you can save $225 per month on 1,500 gallons of fuel purchased. That’s over $2,700 in your pocket per year just for using the card